PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO RETURN/EXCHANGE YOUR ORDER
UK CUSTOMERS – HAVE 14 WORKING DAYS OF RECEIPT TO RETURN YOUR GOODS.
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS EUROPE ONLY – HAVE 28 WORKING DAYS OF RECEIPT TO RETURN YOUR GOODS.
WE CURRENTLY DO NOT OFFER WORLDWIDE SHIPPING OUTSIDE OF THE UK & EUROPE.
- Complete your returns note – Please tick refund or exchange next to your listed items, and select one of the reason codes.Enclose the completed returns form within your parcel. PLEASE NOTE: We are only able to exchange an item for the same item in a different size. If the size you want to exchange for is not available we will inform you by email and refund the total amount to your account.
- We do not currently offer pre-paid UK/INTERNATIONAL returns therefore we advise using a tracked service. Please send your returned items to G-Group Fashion Ltd Greenacres Needwood Burton upon Trent Staffordshire DE13 9PX, ENGLAND.All costs are to be met by the buyer. We cannot issue a refund for missing parcels that have not been sent using recorded delivery. Please remember to obtain a proof of postage receipt
- Please ensure you return your unworn goods, as sold, with all the original packaging, tags and labels within 14 working days of receipt
- The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse so please take care when packaging the item back to us.
- All goods will be inspected on return. Providing the garments are not damaged and un worn. We will then refund the amount in to your account or process your exchange. It can usually take up to 7 working days for your refund/exchange to be processed from receipt of the returned parcel.
- You will receive an e-mail once your refund or exchange has been processed.
- Any refund will automatically be issued to the card you used to place the original order. This typically takes 5 working days.
- In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to return the item back to you.